Being on the first page of Google can make or break a business. Therefore, it’s absolutely crucial to get your SEO strategy 100% right to give yourself the best chances for the first (very lucrative) spots.
SEO for real estate agents not only makes you the go-to person for potential customers’ questions, but it also makes you an authority, increases website traffic and visibility.
As an agent, how can you make your website stand out on search engines? The answer is straightforward: real estate agent SEO. The way homebuyers seek for and purchase homes have evolved significantly over time. As a result, everyone is attempting to boost their internet presence, whether it is a well-established real estate agency or a recently founded company.
Not only is inbound traffic important to your industry, but search engine optimization (SEO) is also critical to the success of your real estate agency. SEO for real estate agents may help you reach out to potential buyers and sellers at the right time, as well as boost your website’s search engine ranking.
Some of the advantages of SEO for real estate agents include:
- Traffic and conversions
- Leadership and Domain Authority
- Improves ROI
- Brand Awareness
In this new SEO for real estate forensics, you’ll find ideas for the most profitable keywords for UK-based real estate agents. As a real estate agent, these keywords will increase your organic traffic from search engines.
To make things easier, we divided them into four categories, each of which corresponds to a different client intent:
After you’re done reading this, don’t forget to check our other article entitled “Real Estate Video Marketing Ideas To Help You Generate More Leads.”
Informational Intent Keywords
The vast majority of search queries are seeking information. The user (the person searching) has a question and needs an answer. “How to,” “what is,” “where is,” “why do,” and other interrogatives will be among the questions.
While keywords with informational intent are not likely to lead to a sale immediately, they represent an opportunity to engage with potential customers and should by no means be neglected.
You can use informational intent keywords in 3 main ways:
1. Since these are mostly questions, the first strategy is to add them in an FAQ section within your home page and service pages. This is a great strategy to make sure your home/service pages secure a spot in the “rich snippet” on Google’s search results.
2. Another way to grow your traffic from informational intent keywords is simply to write blog posts answering the questions.
3. Probably the best way to skyrocket your traffic with informational intent keywords is to publish a Youtube video answering the question. This way, you will not only be found on Youtube but also on Google Search.
Transactional Intent Keywords
Ok, these are your money makers: the user clearly wants to carry out a certain action (conversion). This is not limited to purchases. An email registration, a lead generating form submission, a shop visit, or a phone call are all possibilities. “price ___”,“buy ___” and“___ near me” are the most popular from this group.
These keywords are the money makers, here is how to make the most of them:
1. Create conversion optimised landing pages that allow users to make the transaction/conversion directly on the landing page. That means signup forms, lead submission forms, or add-to-cart buttons.
2. Run paid search ads targeting transactional intent keywords and redirecting the users to your CRO-focus landing pages.
3. Use a higher portion of your PPC budget in addition to optimising your content for organic traffic on these keywords.
Commercial Intent Keywords
These searchers are still on the fence and are looking to investigate and compare products, services, or brands. These commonly have an intent to complete an action or purchase sometime in the future.
“best ___”,“___ vs ___” and“___ review” are the most popular from this group.
Commercial intent is also a wonderful area to give free or discounted versions of items and get oneself in front of their eyes, similar to transactional intent. These are referred to as “freebie keywords.”
Some popular examples include “free ___”,“coupon ___” and“___ download”.
Your goal is to convince undecided users you’re better than the competition:
1. Persuade potential customers about the benefits and/or superiority of your product/service by creating comparison articles, top5 listing articles, and detailed feature descriptions on your site.
2. If you have discounts or freebies (like an ebook), make them clearly visible on these pages. This can be the extra push to make the user choose you over your competition.
3. Because this search intent usually means the user wants to buy in the future, you should make every attempt to capture their email addresses on these pages. That will allow you to keep nurturing the relationship and to stay on their radar by providing value via email marketing.
4. Allocate a small portion of your PPC budget on these keywords and test if they are worth it. If the results are not positive, then allocate 100% of your PPC budget to transactional keywords.
Final Thoughts On SEO For Real Estate Agents
Every industry relies on marketing, but the real estate industry may rely on it even more. The purchase and sale of homes and property is a significant investment for both buyers and sellers, with much to be gained on both sides. As a result, it’s especially vital to consider how SEO for real estate agents.
One of the most crucial aspects of real estate digital marketing is SEO. You may rank better in search engines and create leads organically by using relevant keywords and up-to-date content.
You might be aware that SEO has the potential to improve your real estate agency, but you’re not certain where to start. You can use this SEO for real estate agents forensics to create compelling content that answers their pain points.
During this SEO Forensics, we researched, analysed and categorised the best SEO keywords a UK-based real estate agent can aim for in their content and marketing strategies to rank higher in the organic search results.
Hopefully, this was informative and you’re now better armed to take the right steps to grow your website’s traffic organically.
If you need help, we’re only a phone call away. We can help you boost your online presence and reach your target audience. Book a call today.